11.27.2007

BEAT YA!

well, i have to say that i always thought it was very impressive of my aunt carol and uncle wes to have had 6 boys in ~8 yrs. we were on the path to beating them, until we took a little bit longer break this time after liam.

however, we are now pleased to announce that if things go well, we will have beaten them1



try 6 kids under the age of 6.5!!!!!!




yes, we are going to have twins. we are quite excited, but i am also a bit scared. next week we should find out if they are identical or fraternal. hopefully i'll have the energy to send a pic at that time. the latest they would come is june 5th, but they'll probably be here before that!


life is so crazy! but, we feel extrememly blessed--except for the fact that now we HAVE to buy a full-sized van and i'll never get to try those cool vans that have the moving seats and table in the middle. (sigh!)

we could use your prayers that all goes well with the babies and that they are healthy and everything. that's the biggest thing i'm worried about--although at this point all looks fine.

at least now i know why i got so huge so quick!


love to all!!!!

9 comments:

fünf said...

Holy cow. I am in shock for you. I don't know why I am surprised. I always brag about you to my friends. You have now doubled our number of children in the same number of marriage years. You are an amazing woman!!!

Amy, Matt, Zachary, Andrew, and Madelena said...

You're just trying to copy Julie and Bernd. I bet they're mad that you couldn't be more original and do something like triplets instead of just twins. Geez!

Cori said...

Wow...I guess you are the winners. I've always wanted twins, but they didn't run in the family...I guess I do have a chance seeing that both you and Julie have set the trend. I would just like to point out that in your about me section you have lack of sleep...I only have one kid but six under the age of 6.5! I think you are going to have to change that to NO SLEEP!

Nora said...

Holy Craziness!!!! Wow you are super mom now. I'm Glad it is you not me:) Good luck with it all, and keep me informed. My sis in law had twins, it is some work. We have friends with 13mo olds, and they are everywhere, but so so cute.

Catie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You all are amazing. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. You guys are such great parents and people Heavenly Father couldn't help but send two little spirits to you this time! Two kids for the price of one pregnancy isn't bad! We love you all.

Anonymous said...

Maria says you can give us the twins and then go by your van. I think it's a good idea. :-)

Dacia said...

I am FREAKING!!! and screaming and all. WE NEED TO COME SEE YOU!! I am going to call you as soon as Kevin's cousin leaves.

Anonymous said...

So, I always say to people I wish I had known how fun twins are at this age when they are babies and it was not so fun. But I didn't, so you can learn from me. Twins are very tough the first 3 years but then they are so stinking cute and play together so nicely that it makes up for what they put you through at the beginning. Now you know-

Jenn said...

WOW!!!! Impressive, to say the least!

I am VERY excited for you guys! Who better than Nate and Kim to raise 6 children!??! You're amazing!

Hope you had a VERY Merry Christmas!