6.10.2008

Finally!!!





well, it's been 2 weeks since the boys were born and i'm getting to feel more normal, so i thought i'd send some pics to update everyone.








here are J and K at J's school showing off of all the cool stuff they do. K is a lot happier here than she was at her own preschool graduation (major mopey time!)








here they are at L's 2nd bday--yes, the kids decorated the cake by themselves--at least it still tasted good!








here is S at the father's and son's campout. the boys (minus L) all had a great time!








here's another pic of the boys holding hands. it's fun to see them together. especially when one is trying to eat the other(usually it's caleb attacking adam).


here they aren't too happy, but usually they ignore each other. yes, they do have very skinny arms (and legs). i can't wait until they fatten up a bit!

usually i don't have to feed/hold them at the same time, but i feel quite accomplished when i'm able to pull it off. it's nice to have twice the cuddles and very convienent when people want to hold them and there is usually at least one available. adam is the good sleeper (and on the left), and caleb usually wakes up first and is harder to get back to sleep (on the right). adam has a wider nose and longer ears--it's getting much easier to tell them apart (thank goodness!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to comment, yeah! Congrat on the safe delivery of your two beautiful boys! Our family has been so excited to see the photos of their new second cousins. I hope you can rest at every normal moment. If you wait for the quiet moments, you'll never rest! I love that the kids decorated the cake, giving you a much needed break and they probably feel so grown up!
Can't believe how big the twins are. you must have been horribly uncomfortable! Lots of love,
Rachel

Catie said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you all so much. Im' so glad you are feeling more normal. We love you guys, I hope you know that. Adam and Caleb are beautiful. I know how you like fat babies so I hope they fatten up for you. I'm sure you'll have them walking by 6 months as well!! :-) Congrats again.

Melissa Rozeski said...

Oh my! Too cute, I just can't believe that you made past the pregnancy. It is just such a miracle. Even though I knew you were having twins, it still amazes me to see you there with two little guys! I hope you have lots of family help for a while!

Dacia said...

I still can't believe how big they look at the hospital - both of those were in you at the same time. Have a said recently that YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Once life calms down, at least a tiny bit, for you guys we will have to come visit!