3.25.2009

2030 mile cartrip

(the whole gang)

TO OHIO, NEW YORK AND BACK!!!

1 thr0w-up

3 potty accidents

2 swimming times

8 eating outs

9 crazy kids

4 tired parents

1 patient aunt

2 strollers left behind in new york

1 gigantic waterfall

8 dead camera batteries

1 load of laundry (see first item)

4 visits to church historical sites

too many good conversations to count

lots of movies watched

even more gallons of gas paid for

12 whites in an all "urban" mcdonalds

hundreds of dinosaur bones

2 bathroom stop that was on the other side of the highway (had to walk across on a bridge)

7 hrs driven in a stretch (a couple of times)

temper-tantrums (too many to count!)

4 tired, but satisified parents (but don't count on us doing this again any time soon!)


(palmyra temple)

(nate in front of the smith log home)

(touring the printing shop)

(touring the john johnson farm)

(at the newell k. whitney store)

(niagara falls)

(sacred grove)

(sacred grove)

(john johnson farm)

THANKS TO THE MUMFORDS (and aunt rachel) FOR AN AWESOME VACATION! LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARE UP FOR ANOTHER ONE!

4 comments:

KATIE said...

Looks like so much fun! I've never seen any of that before. (I also love that you're wearing an Oak Ridge sweatshirt! Good ol'Kim still the same)

Julianne said...

What a great trip with lots of fun memories.

Diagnose Rachel said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW! I really really wanted to take my kids there, when Alex is 15 and Mark and 7...memorable yet still interested kids without jobs!!!

Dacia said...

I can tell I am behind when I haven't seen this post - AWESOME!!! I may need to copy it for my book!