10.21.2009

jeremy's tubing experience

i just found this story that jeremy had written about when we were in colorado. though i'd share it. (all typing is as he did it).
Once I went tubing in colorado. It took 15 minutes to get there. I went with My grampa, my aunt steve, my mom and dad and my brothers and sisters. Before we could go tubing we had to get are tubs. Soon we were packed and left. When we got there we went to start. Gampa stayed and watched the twins. first I went with dad there were lots of rocks. The water was freezing. At the end I saw there was a there was a water fall! After that we bumped into rocks then we made it to land. Then I went solo a few times I was spinning alot. Once when I went down the water fall I didn't keep going down the river. The somebody pushed me out of the water fall. Then I went in long groups witch didn't make the ride fair, before the water fall there was a big rock, and the person that was last would be fliped! And when it came to the water fall you would NOT want to be the first because then you'd get the most wet. the second time we went in goups I got fliped! it was not cool. the End

No comments: